Welcome to Creative Explorador
Creative Explorador is an idea from Dig the Good (website | shop). It is part of the Spanglish Collection from Dig the Good where ideas (similar or not) may be found. Other versions (when available) of Creative Explorador may be found on our versions page.
You may also be interested in these collections from Dig the Good
- Spanglishy at spanglishy.com :: Bicultural hope, love and fun
- Besos Kisses at besoskisses.com :: A kiss, un beso is the same no matter the language
- Equal Iqual at equaliqual.com :: We are all equal or igual. Imagine those words within a math equal sign or signo igual.
- Juan Dollar Bill at juandollarbill.com :: This makes me think of my tio. The almighty dollar should be Juan.
- Juan Dollar More at juandollarmore.com :: This also makes me think of my tio. The almighty dollar should be Juan.
- Muy Muy Yum Yum at muymuyyumyum.com :: A visual palindrome, backwards or forwards, it is the same
- My Dos Centavos at mydoscentavos.com :: Let me tell you.
- Perro Pup at perropup.com :: I love dogs and this is the Spanish word for dog combined with the English for a young dog or puppy.
- Tongue Tacos at tonguetacos.com :: I love cow tongue tacos especially with cilantro, cebolla, limón and salsa verde. As should you. The meat is amazing. This may not really be Spanglishy but the word taco comes from Spanish so I am putting in this theme on a technicality.
- Life is Amor at lifeisamor.com :: Says it all!
- Love es Vida at loveesvida.com :: Says it all!
- Amor is my Muse at amorismymuse.com :: I used to think the person I loved was my muse but realized it is love. Love of nature, people, life, myself.
- Love es mi Musa at loveesmimusa.com :: I used to think the person I loved was my muse but realized it is love. Love of nature, people, life, myself.
- Meander Más at meandermas.com :: Meander and wander more.
- Van Life Loco at vanlifeloco.com :: Crazy about van life.
- Sí Collection: "Sí" : in Spanish it means "Yes" (with the accent) and in English "Sí" sounds like "See" or "Sea" so these ideas become bicultural Spanglish double entendres.They are also found in other collections.